designed2perform, www.designed2perform.co.uk Reviews

designed2perform, www.designed2perform.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Brilliant Service”

Written on: 07/11/2013

We had a responsive website build on the Wordpress platform which Designed2Perform advised. It would mean we could update the content when we wanted which means saving on future costs. The complete process was smooth and quite enjoyable learning about various things. I would recommend this Preston web design company for type of website… Read Full Review

“Very worried to start with as designed2perform don't...”

Written on: 09/04/2009

Very worried to start with as designed2perform don't list many clients on their portfolio, I thought it would more hassle than it's worth. After exchanging emails I decided to give them a call. I didn't expect what they told me... They don't promote themselves on other people's websites like most SEO companies they solely rely on word on mouth. They provided me with a list of clients both past and present who they carried out SEO for. The owner explained to chase new business and marketing cost… Read Full Review