Nottingham Trinity Square Accomodation Reviews

• Cleanliness

Nottingham Trinity Square Accomodation - Ask a question now

“Better than expected”

Written on: 02/05/2015 by Katen370 (1 review written)

I am an international student and was wary of coming to trinity square because of the reviews on this website, but now I am very happy that I did. As international students, we make big decisions but no reliable source of key information about how it will affect our lives. I go to University of Nottingham, not Trent, but my letters are in City Hospital so it made sense for me to live in the city. It is just 12 minutes drive with the Bus 17. I love Trinity Square because it is well located… Read Full Review

Karen747's Comment

Written on: 02/05/2015

I meant my lectures

Coco75's Comment

Written on: 27/05/2015

Hello I am an international and got my offer for Trinity Square. Are you always staying there? I got Room MHO 15c and don't; know really wat's all about any idea please?

“Very happy. Good location, great staff, enjoying it!”

Written on: 25/01/2013 by pfarrant (1 review written)

First - note the dates on negative reviews. They're about four years old and largely now factually incorrect. The management are also working hard to find out and meet student wants and needs, which is a massive thumbs-up in my books. As a result I've been quite detailed in my review because I think there's a few things here which are a bit unfair to the place. Some of it is even nonsense - like why should it matter if you get a wet-room for disabled students instead of a shower pod? It's more… Read Full Review

“My experience at trinity square has been horrendous. I...”

Written on: 21/06/2010

My experience at trinity square has been horrendous. I would not recommend these halls to anyone unless they are international, unsociable or deaf. Or all three at this matter.

What appealed me to the place at first, was its location. It is right in the centre of town, which of course is really convenient. But at the end of the day, you are paying £99 a week for a stuffy room (the windows barely open) and a chance to NOT meet people.

The security are useless and unprofessional. At the start… Read Full Review

“I have lived in Trinity Square for 2 years, I would...”

Written on: 07/12/2009

I have lived in Trinity Square for 2 years, I would never recommend it as a first year accommodation as it is private and people tend to not socialize as much. (I'm 3rd year and spent my first year in Gill Street).

Another reviewer was right in saying that the lifts and constantly breaking down, and there are hardly any parties. Being social generally happens in freshers week where everyone generally comes out, then you find a group of friends and you do go out on a regular... But it isn't as… Read Full Review

“This is an honest review... ”

Written on: 03/02/2009 by educatingexaminers (1 review written)

This is an honest review...

When I got my A-level results I was at V-festival and couldn't phone the accommodation office at Nottingham Trent University. When I did call I was put on a waiting list - number 857.

The hunt for a house began and I found Trinity Square. It seemed perfect; smack bang in the middle of town, brand new and bills included. When I got here I was excited at finally getting freedom and knowing that Freshers week was going to be good.

There were no student reps to tell… Read Full Review