Panasonic LZD80 Reviews

• Image Quality

• Sound Quality

Panasonic LZD80 - Ask a question now

Panasonic LZD80

“When my black and white tv finally gave up i was ready...”

Written on: 09/10/2009 by SHAUN MC GEE (1 review written)

When my black and white tv finally gave up i was ready to throw in the towel, my wife had left me, I lost my job and I had erection problems but then i found the panasonic tx37lzd80 and my life has changed for the better , the picture quality is mega,the sound is simply electric.There is so many channels on it and it has a seperate black box with numbers on it which can adjust the sound and change the channel.Even the box the tv came in is simply lovely and has made a great house for my wee dog… Read Full Review

Whizzbang's Response to SHAUN MC GEE's Review

Written on: 15/06/2010

Insightful, penetrating with a hint of pathos rarely seen in front line reviews. It is a clear example of what researchers have been telling us for ages for the life of me I have totally forgotten. But they must be right.The black box the TV comes with sounds exactly like those which aircrafts have so if you ever fall down while watching TV these events can be pieced together. As for the box it came in my gerbil Horation cannot wait to try it. It will make a nice change from his wheel. I am still debating whether to put my python Gandhi in with him.

Panasonic LZD80

“When I first used the 37" Panasonic LZD80 I was...”

Written on: 03/02/2009 by dominique1 (9 reviews written)

When I first used the 37" Panasonic LZD80 I was astounded by the excellent picture quality. I usually watch through Sky but the Tv picked up all the free digital channels and the results were good.
I was meant to order Sky HD but the quality being so good that I did not bother initially.( I have just ordered HD now).
The set itself is well designed and one of the added bonus is a memory card slot which comes in very handy… Read Full Review