Nikon F65 Reviews

• Photograph Quality

Nikon F65 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nikon F65

Nikon F65

“I have both NIKON F65 and F75D And I have to say they...”

Written on: 24/05/2009 by johng1964 (1 review written)

I have both NIKON F65 and F75D And I have to say they give such stunning picturesevery time, and both the cameras are light and very, very well build, and easy to use by anyone, Can't split the two cameras at all as they both offer good results all the time!... My next step is the Nikon D3 but i'm going to have to wait till the price drops a little more!. So in a few words Nikon for me our the best camera company in the world.
John… Read Full Review

Nikon F65

“The digital quality is improving rapidly but a good...”

Written on: 27/07/2008

The digital quality is improving rapidly but a good old camera is still giving the best pictures for the money… Read Full Review

Nikon F65

“The Nikon F65 is a great 35mm camera that has a lot of...”

Written on: 16/05/2008

The Nikon F65 is a great 35mm camera that has a lot of features that you can explore as you become more familiar with its different settings. … Read Full Review

Nikon F65

“This is my first SLR camera and I've enjoyed figuring...”

Written on: 02/04/2008 by tracyandsophia (1 review written)

This is my first SLR camera and I've enjoyed figuring out the different features. The pictures are crystal clear and absolutely goregous.It's definately got me taken a lot more pictures than I was before.I love this camera!It's great for the beginner!… Read Full Review

Nikon F65

“I am proud that I won a Nikon F65 35mm SLR camera and...”

Written on: 10/05/2006 by SIDDHARTHA (4 reviews written)

I am proud that I won a Nikon F65 35mm SLR camera and a Nikkor G 28-100 lens. Excellent picture quality, shutter speed and aperture setting.
Good ISO range (auto), manual and auto focus (with Nikkor G type lens). Takes excellent Photos indoors and outdoors, and even in sports mode. It's auto flash or external flash are also very good… Read Full Review

Nikon F65

“Excellent camera, before I owned a Pentax SFx I always...”

Written on: 27/02/2003 by Mike. (1 review written)

Excellent camera, before I owned a Pentax SFx I always dreamed of owning a Nikon and the price of the F65 for it's features was excellent it's the best camera I have owned to date. I hope it will last as long as my old Pentax. It is also worth the upgrade as I have done to a type D lens which allows spot metering… Read Full Review

123564_Harry.'s Response to 75995_Mike.'s Review

Written on: 24/08/2003

Well the reason it's light and cheap is that it's mostly plastic - both outside and inside. Plastic tends to break, especially moving parts, and when it does, it usually can't be repaired. After a few years the electronics and LCD screen also go bonkers and you have a paperweight. As one of my friends put it, "There are new AF camera owners, and there are old camera owners, but there are no old AF camera owners!!"

Sdas's Response to 75995_Mike.'s Review

Written on: 12/09/2003

How does using a D-type lens allow spot-metering? I assumed that the camera only allowed centre-weighted or matrix metering.

Nikon F65

“Nikon F65 35mm SLR camera (see also N65 review). ”

Written on: 24/07/2002 by PaulB. (1 review written)

Nikon F65 35mm SLR camera (see also N65 review).
After spending 15 years using a manual Pentax P50 SLR, I felt it time to move onto an autofocus. The P50 took great pictures but I needed something less fiddly and something with accurate focussing. I had my heart set on a Nikon, but I felt I should give a Canon EOS300, Pentax, and Minolta Dynax a try before I buy, especially after reading luke warm reviews about the F65. Sure enough Canon and Minolta produce cameras with more features than the… Read Full Review

Ericr.'s Response to 30682_PaulB.'s Review

Written on: 25/11/2002

For years I used a Pentax Z10 which took some cracking pictures. However, there were some features on it which I never did get the hang of. Last month I bought a Nikon F 65 with a 28-100mm. lens & a 70 - 300mm lens. I was seeking a camera which is easy to use which would give good results. I am very much a non-technical O.A.P. but I can handle this Nikon & the results are excellent.As a camera which is simple to understand and which will fulfil the needs of the amateur who does not wish to get complicated this is the one in my opinion. I am so pleased I bought it.

194739_Magnolia's Response to 30682_PaulB.'s Review

Written on: 25/05/2005

I love the F65 camera, it takes excellent photos. The only negative i found about it, is when taking a photo in the dark try to keep your hand as stable as you can. Even when using the specialty button. i am looking forward to buy a nikon digital.