Red Chilli II, Wakefield Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Red Chilli II, Wakefield - Ask a question now

“We have been going to the Red Chilli in Wakefield for...”

Written on: 24/02/2011

We have been going to the Red Chilli in Wakefield for more years than I care to remember. The guys are a pleasure to be served by, the food is great and value for money. There is nothing better than a few beers at Wetherspoons followed by a Red Chilli curry and a bottle or two of Bangla beer. It's what weekends are made for! Abdul, Kumal and Rah are first class
If you go there...tell them Chris sent you… Read Full Review

“I dropped into Red Chilli II (on Kirkgate, WF1 1TU) on...”

Written on: 02/02/2009 by Woodie09 (1 review written)

I dropped into Red Chilli II (on Kirkgate, WF1 1TU) on the recommendation of a few friends one Saturday after being in Wakefield town centre, the original Chilli being in Castleford . We got a table at about 6:30ish, the restaurant having opened at 6pm. It was relatively busy, so had some atmosphere (it's not good to go to an empty restaurant). We were served by friendly waiters and selected a glass of house red and a Bangla beer, which I'd not come across anywhere else. Bad mistake. I thought… Read Full Review