Fred Olsen, Boudicca Reviews

• Entertainment on board

Fred Olsen, Boudicca - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fred Olsen, Boudicca

Fred Olsen, Boudicca

“This was my first cruise with my wife and my parents....”

Written on: 21/01/2011

This was my first cruise with my wife and my parents. Albeit my wife and I are in our early fifties, out of the 800 or more passengers onboard we were among the youngest 10%. Even my parents who are in their seventies noted that there were an unusually high number of old people, zimmerframes, wlaking sticks and wheelchairs on board.

The entertainment and the entertainment venues were abysmal. The Gym and Gym programme was laughable. The Spa was expensive and no effort was made to provide a… Read Full Review

“At around 28000tons the Boudicca is a small cruise...”

Written on: 21/12/2009 by Peter R Harris (1 review written)

At around 28000tons the Boudicca is a small cruise liner with about 850 passengers carried. The passenger list was 99% British and quite a mixed bunch though most seemed to be over 65.
The entertainment was varied and there was lots of it provided by a very talented and industrious team though their dirctor had a bit too much of the primary school teacher or care home matron style about her for my taste. I would have liked there to have been a disco but guess it would not have been well… Read Full Review