Logitech Z-540 Reviews

Media Gallery for Logitech Z-540

Specification for Logitech Z-540

Manufacturer: Logitech
Features:
  • Revolutionary subwoofer delivers twice the bass energy
  • Innovative satellites stand on desk or mount on wall
  • M3D delivers powerfully realistic surround sound
  • Dual chamber subwoofer plays louder and goes lower for unbelievable bass
  • Satellite speakers provide silky smooth mid and high frequencies
  • Refine your search

Logitech Z-540

“When I first bought these speakers, I was just looking...”

Written on: 26/02/2003 by MrMacman2u. (1 review written)

When I first bought these speakers, I was just looking for a set that would sound great, looks were secondary, but in browsing and listening to the numerous choices, Logitech nailed it and I picked up a set that looked great and sounded better. I have never run across a set of 4.1 speakers that had such quality sound for $70. The lows can pack more than enough punch to be felt. The highs are crisp and clear.
    I found that the mid range occasionally sounded like a tin can at first, but after… Read Full Review

Logitech Z-540

“I shop around and did some research before I got the...”

Written on: 19/07/2002 by Maxismaxx. (1 review written)

I shop around and did some research before I got the Logitech Z540 speakers from my local retailer. Most retailers sell the Z540 at $199 or more in Australia but I got it for only $149. I tried the Z560, which is THX approved and yes the Z560 sounded better at the high end but for triple the price of the Z540. I also tried various Altect Lansing entry models which are sold for $50 more, or the retail price of z540 in Australia, but they did not sound as good.

Like its bigger brother, the Z540… Read Full Review

Big Hair.'s Response to 30405_Maxismaxx.'s Review

Written on: 09/02/2003

You hit the nail on the head. The Logitech Z-540 is a pretty cool set up. The bass is incredable. Glad to see I am not the only one that is blinded by the blue light. Well that's all for now.
    This is a great site also.

Ucantimagine's Response to 30405_Maxismaxx.'s Review

Written on: 06/12/2003

I got these speakers refurbished with a warranty for $37.95 shipped! I can't wait to check them out. If you want to know where I got them, e-mail me. (It was one of those comparison pricing sites.) That bright blue LED really seems to be on everyone's mind. Atleast blue is my favorite color.
    <br>