Bergamo, Italy Reviews

Bergamo, Italy - Ask a question now

“Hertz Car Hire Bergamo Orio al Serio”

Written on: 21/02/2016

Just returned from a skiing holiday in the Dolomites. Rented a Fiat Panda 4x4 which I booked through the global Hertz number. I specifically booked with them because I wanted Snow Tyres on the car. Unfortunately on the booking email it looked like additional local charges were payable. The Hertz Call Centre denied not telling me about these so I was trepidatious about how the rental would go. Happily there were no extra charges and the local Hertz people could not be more helpful. The man who… Read Full Review

“Wow what a nice little city with so much to see and...”

Written on: 04/05/2009 by dramboni (1 review written)

Wow what a nice little city with so much to see and to do.
I highly recommend Bergamo to anybody visiting Italy this summer.