WaterRower Club Rowing Machine Reviews

WaterRower Club Rowing Machine - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for WaterRower Club Rowing Machine

WaterRower Club Rowing Machine

WaterRower Club Rowing Machine

“Wholly Satisfied WaterRower Customer”

Written on: 10/08/2011 by CharlesThorpe (1 review written)

I had not considered a rowing machine when I called Gym Company to enquire about purchasing a piece of cardio equipment for my home. However, 12 months into my WaterRower ownership I felt compelled to write a review as I have found the reviews and opinions of people on this forum to be terribly accurate in the past. The WaterRower Club, as they call it has really helped me take a large chunk out of my weight. I had been struggling to lose the extra pounds in the health club near to where my… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib