Mac 12 Lash Reviews

From 1 review

Mac 12 Lash - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Mac 12 Lash

Mac 12 Lash

“I decided to buy the Mac 12 Lash for a special night...”

Written on: 07/09/2008 by Laura (1 review written)

I decided to buy the Mac 12 Lash for a special night out. After using the 4 lash previously I was feeling a little more daring!

The 12 Lash are dramatic and wispy but still manage to look natural. They are so glamorous as they have a winged edge and made my eyes look wide and bright. I think these are one of the most dramatic pairs of false eyelashes available from Mac and after I've had my 5 or so wears out of them I will definitely be buying some more!

I purchased these at SeIfridges and I… Read Full Review

Laura's Response to Laura's Review

Written on: 05/11/2008

Just an update to my review - These are fine to wear eyeliner with, which is useful for disguising the join to the lash line. I think I only had problems with them coming unstuck the first time I used them because I had adjusted the position a few times. I have worn them again since and now don't go on a big night out without them!