Bodean's BBQ Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Bodean's BBQ - Ask a question now

“Great Burn Ends!”

Written on: 11/08/2012 by Jack.Warns (3 reviews written)

OK, I'm a cheap date (fine dining is not my thing at all) and I think that using my hands is the best way to eat meat (so I'm bias), but Bodeans is a league apart! I would heartily recommended it to anyone. In fact I think every (non-veggy) one should eat in Bodeans at least once before they die. Just writing this is making my mouth water! UUUUMMMMM!… Read Full Review

“Bodean's in Clapham serves great BBQ food. Me and some...”

Written on: 07/07/2010 by reviewkitten (295 reviews written)

Bodean's in Clapham serves great BBQ food. Me and some friends were out for a few drinks and needed some food. We chanced upon Bodean's who were full but took our mobile number to let us know when a table was free whilst we had a drink across the road. I had the combo which included chicken, pulled pork and ribs with corn bread and creamed corn on the side. Everything was really good, esp the pulled pork and creamed corn (the portion was quite small for my liking). There was plenty of good hot… Read Full Review