Natwest Platinum Card Reviews

• Customer service

Natwest Platinum Card - Ask a question now

“cheating people”

Written on: 08/05/2013

took natwest platinum master card 9 months ago. I had to pay £1091 balance before 28th of feb or minimum payment. I paid £800 before the last date. And they charge me the interest for £1091 instead of balance amount as them policy like that. Again they charged me next month even i paid full balance before the date. When I asked, they told me , they have to change 2 months interest on same amount as its them policy. I simply cancelled with natwest and gone for lloyds platinum card. I am… Read Full Review

“I went to the Holborn NatWest branch today to deposit...”

Written on: 20/07/2009

I went to the Holborn NatWest branch today to deposit some funds into my account. The cashier then told me that, as a advantage gold customer, I could have £80 in my account today. The advisor told me that I had to take a credit card in order to get the cashback after 12 months. As I want a new CC i agreed to take the platinum, as I need 0% on purchases more than 0% on balance transfer (no debts). The advisor failed to inform me that there would be no cashback with the platinum card but only… Read Full Review