Wedding Invitation Boutique, Stockport, Cheshire Reviews

Wedding Invitation Boutique, Stockport, Cheshire - Ask a question now

“I received my wedding invitations in May and received...”

Written on: 18/08/2010

I received my wedding invitations in May and received my place cards and order of service last week and I have to say I really pleased with the service I've received and the quality of the stationery is top notch! It is expensive but we're only having a small wedding so we decided we could spend a little extra on the stationery. I think we made the right choice as it really is gorgeous stationery and I was provided with a lot of help and support along the way. Especially with the order of… Read Full Review

“Wedding Invitation Boutique, Stockport give...”

Written on: 22/01/2009 by Carlyf (2 reviews written)

Wedding Invitation Boutique, Stockport give professional and prompt service , gorgeous stationery! I was really pleased with my wedding invitations and table plan - I'd definately recommend Wedding Invitation Boutique to my friends!… Read Full Review