Saeco Odea Giro Plus Reviews

• Style

• Service & Support

Saeco Odea Giro Plus - Ask a question now

Saeco Odea Giro Plus

“Brilliant coffee machine, owned now for 3 years, makes...”

Written on: 29/07/2010 by surferireland (12 reviews written)

Brilliant coffee machine, owned now for 3 years, makes 10 cups a day at least, grinds the beans spits out beautiful coffee, easy to clean and maintain, I would buy anothern in the morning if it broke. Makes coffee from the jar taste like something you washed your dog in… Read Full Review

Saeco Odea Giro Plus

“I bought this coffee machine five months ago from...”

Written on: 21/01/2010 by MarcRossi (2 reviews written)

I bought this coffee machine five months ago from Espresso Italia (www.espressoitalia.com.au), they gave a very professional support to choose the right coffee machine for my needs. I'm very happy because my coffee machine makes a fantastic coffee and also to have the team I need to wait just some second and the cappuccino result is perfect. I recommend for domestic use the Saeco Odea Giro!… Read Full Review