Nikon Coolpix 2000 Reviews

Resolution 2
Optical Zoom 3
Battery Type Alkaline

Features:
  • 2.0 megapixel sensor creates 1,600 x 1,200 images for prints at sizes up to 8 x 10 inches
  • 3x optical zoom and 2.5x digital zoom for 7x total
  • Included 16 MB CompactFlash card holds 12 images at default settings
  • Connects with PCs and Macs via USB port
  • Uses 4 AA-type batteries (alkaline batteries included)
  • Refine your search

Nikon Coolpix 2000

“Wanting a simple to use, digital camera, I read many...”

Written on: 15/06/2003 by Flounder. (1 review written)

Wanting a simple to use, digital camera, I read many reviews on this one and they swayed my decision enough to go out and buy it above any others.
    So far, I haven't been disappointed. It is as easy to use as point and click, but it also has a few advanced features tucked away, like white balance, metering mode and exposure compensation.
    Granted, it isn't the flashiest of cameras to look at, some would even say it looks cheap, but appearances can be deceiving, as it houses a multitude of… Read Full Review

Nikon Coolpix 2000

“This 2 megapixel is low price, good value. The ratings...”

Written on: 10/02/2003 by LinuxLund. (1 review written)

This 2 megapixel is low price, good value. The ratings given is for being a 2 megapixel camera. If you have nice interesting pictures taken with this camera or a 2 megapixel camera send them to me and I'll send some of my best ones to you. linuxlund@hotmail.com… Read Full Review

Nikon Coolpix 2000

“I compared my camera to a friend's. I found they got a...”

Written on: 27/11/2002 by CHUCK. (1 review written)

I compared my camera to a friend's. I found they got a better deal, for the same amount of money… Read Full Review

61111_Nick.'s Response to 53813_CHUCK.'s Review

Written on: 29/12/2002

I don't find this review helpful at all. I would be better if you stated what cameras your friends have.

Nikon Coolpix 2000

“It is my first digital camera so I can't compare it...”

Written on: 15/08/2002 by Kiooo. (1 review written)

It is my first digital camera so I can't compare it with another one, but I must say that it is wonderfull… Read Full Review