Floral Fantasy Florist, Elmira, NY Reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Floral Fantasy Florist, Elmira, NY - Ask a question now

“Leading Online Florists for Same Day and Assured...”

Written on: 23/10/2010

Leading Online Florists for Same Day and Assured Delivery of Flowers to India visit giftwithlove dot com… Read Full Review

“They had a great website. However, when I placed an...”

Written on: 21/01/2009 by brownc (1 review written)

They had a great website. However, when I placed an order they called me and sugegsted I pay more for delivery that I already paid for so they billed me twice. The arrangements they have on their page are not the arrangements that I received. I ordered a Heartfelt casket adornment which was supposed to come with roses and carnations however it only had two little carnations on it. So basically I paid fifty dollars for two carnations on a pillow. Even though the order was only supposed to cost… Read Full Review