DigilabPro Reviews - www.digilabpro.co.uk

• Ease Of Upload

DigilabPro www.digilabpro.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Top quality and service”

Written on: 28/05/2014 by KeenAmateur (1 review written)

I have used DigilabPro for several assignments and their print quality is superb (I've ordered glossy finish with white border prints up to 15"x10" size) and the delivery extremely fast and efficient. Unlike many online services they respond to requests: I asked for large size prints to be posted flat-packed rather than rolled, and this was done. The regular e-mail updates were also welcome. They aren't the cheapest service (nor the most expensive), but on a value-for-money basis they're… Read Full Review

“DigilabPro offer a reasonably quick...”

Written on: 16/03/2009

DigilabPro offer a reasonably quick turnaround. Average results, have had better prints from other labs… Read Full Review

“I used www.digilabpro.co.uk to get some 20"x30" poster...”

Written on: 20/01/2009 by joostie306 (1 review written)

I used www.digilabpro.co.uk to get some 20"x30" poster prints done and I have to say I was very impressed. Ordered them on a Thursday morning, they were with me on Friday. The quality was excellent, I was kept informed of the progress of my order at every stage via e-mail and when I e-mailed to ask when they would be sent back to me I got a reply withing the hour. They aren't the cheapest service out there but I suppose in this case I definitely got what I paid for… Read Full Review