Bifinett KH 1171 Breadmaker Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Summary

Bifinett KH 1171 Reviews! Write your own review or read other consumer reviews before you buy this Bifinett KH 1171.
Bifinett KH 1171 Breadmaker - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bifinett KH 1171 Breadmaker

“Spares”

Written on: 26/11/2012

I buy from LIDL this machine about 3 years ago. In the first month, axes of the two blades are out of their habitation.There is a teflon seal (or should be) and now is broken. So, my only chance is to buy a pan (but is impossible to find) or to buy a new machine, and this is not a choice. So....better other brand… Read Full Review

Litvinoff's Comment

Written on: 27/06/2014

Spares are available for this machine.
Be careful not to put the tin or paddles into the dishwasher, as this destroys destroys them as described by the reviewer.

Bifinett KH 1171 Breadmaker

“It's so much easier than making bread yourself. My...”

Written on: 30/04/2010

It's so much easier than making bread yourself. My machine was made by Silver Reed and produces a perfect loaf every time. Stick rigidly to the recipe book quantities at first, then try experimenting. I like the programme 3 whole grain recipe best. I use Lidl's white bread flour and Alinson's wholemeal flour to produce a really tasty loaf. I am now starting to substitute olive oil for butter, otherwise I stick to the recipe. I remove the paddles at the start of the second rise and end up with… Read Full Review

Marychown's Comment

Written on: 15/02/2012

I absolutely agree with you. I am delighted with the results of my Silvercrest breadmaker bought at Lidl. I used to bake bread in my Russell Hobbs 17887 machine but although an expensive machine it did not produce good results. The paddles got stuck in the bread every time and it was a nightmare trying to get the loaf out of the tin. It was always a most frustrating experience. Then I bought a bread machine at Lidl. It is so much easier to use. Because the way the machine is programmed it allows you to remove the paddles before the final rise of the loaf so that there are just two tiny holes where the spindles are and the loaf comes out of the tin with ease every time. The bread is well shaped and delicious to taste. I find the best results are those for the Kenwood bread makers which are available on line. The results are perfect every time.

In my opinion, the Lidl's bread machine is far superior to the Russell Hobbs 17887 which is so much more expensive.

Bifinett KH 1171 Breadmaker

“The KH1171 could be a fantastic product, but it has a...”

Written on: 23/01/2010

The KH1171 could be a fantastic product, but it has a huge problem. During the mixing phase the two paddles move up, so the short key of the pivot pin doesn't catch the paddle. After short time you can see a dark dust (metal) in the bread.
I've already replaced many paddles but obviously the problem is still present. I wrote to the Komparnass web site but nobody answer me, and the after sales service push me to buy other paddles.
It's useless! There is a design problem.
Regards… Read Full Review

Bifinett KH 1171 Breadmaker

“Re: Bifinett KH 1171 breadmaker”

Written on: 16/01/2009 by oldflowergirl (1 review written)

Re: Bifinett KH 1171 breadmaker

I have only had this machine for under 2 weeks and have owned a bread machine in the past. I had a bit of trepidation before buying this due to my experiences with my first breadmaker. However, since I have owned other Bifinett products, I DO appreciate the 3 year guarantee AND the very efficient service that I've always received in the past, thus decided to take the risk.

I have to say that I am very impressed. I have baked 3 loaves so far and all have been… Read Full Review