The Priory Restaurant & Bar, Haywards Heath Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

The Priory Restaurant & Bar, Haywards Heath - Ask a question now

“Three of us went to the Priory Restaurant shortly...”

Written on: 30/08/2009

Three of us went to the Priory Restaurant shortly after they ditched the grill concept and went back to the carvery. Now I don't know what the carvery was like before the episode of Kitchen Nightmares, but I can tell you that the meal we had there was hands-down the single worst roast dinner any of us had ever had. I shudder to think how bad the food was pre-Gordon Ramsay, but after re-instating the carvery it was terrible. The meal cost somewhere in the area of £12-15 per person and was the… Read Full Review

“Having eaten at The Priory Carvery for many years I,...”

Written on: 15/01/2009 by jbhawkins (1 review written)

Having eaten at The Priory Carvery for many years I, like most of my friends, were saddened to hear that the Chef Mr Ramsay had been in and muddled around with things. However, much to my pleasure I have since learned that the carvery has returned.

I have been back to the restaurant many times last year since the carvery has been reinstated and all I can say is lovely lovely lovely. The selection of meat available is wide and cooked perfectly. The vegetables fresh and hot and with a good… Read Full Review