Emporio Armani Diamonds Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Emporio Armani Diamonds - Ask a question now

“Great mens parfume”

Written on: 24/01/2015 by MadHorse (6 reviews written)

It's probably not the longest lasting aroma, but I'm using mostly Armani Diamonds for men for years and during this time was asked a number of times what is my perfume. Women I know bought it for their husbands after asking me what I'm using, so I guess it's really a good choice. And if women like this smell, what else you may need from the mens perfume?… Read Full Review

“I like Emporio Armani Diamonds but I would not buy it...”

Written on: 29/03/2009

I like Emporio Armani Diamonds but I would not buy it as the smell does not last long at all after hour you can't smell it anymore… Read Full Review