Canon PIXMA MX7600 Reviews

From 1 review
  • Quality

Canon PIXMA MX7600 - Ask a question now

Canon PIXMA MX7600

“This all in one printer is really smart. It will...”

Written on: 29/02/2012 by jennifer78 (1 review written)

This all in one printer is really smart. It will automatically scan or copy anything I feed it. I prints high quality photos. I actually use this quite a lot in my business. I haven't had any issues with it other than some software questions. I called canon support and they were very helpful. I recommend… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib