Kyocera Finecam S3 Reviews

From 1 review

Kyocera Finecam S3 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kyocera Finecam S3

Kyocera Finecam S3

“When I first saw the Kyocera Yashica Finecam S3...”

Written on: 29/09/2003 by pablodow (3 reviews written)

When I first saw the Kyocera Yashica Finecam S3 Digital camera I fell in love with the size of this 3-mega-pixel digi. I just had to have one. I got a good deal from a camera shop in Manchester city centre and have been very pleased with the quality of the photos. I was disappointed only in that it does not have audio facilities and the movie side can cope with only 15 seconds and no audio. Another bug was that it absolutely eats up the battery power and there is no in-car charger available (up… Read Full Review