Atomic Triarc Snowboard Reviews

Atomic Triarc Snowboard - Ask a question now

“never buy this board, i rode my 2009 triarc for less...”

Written on: 09/04/2010

never buy this board, i rode my 2009 triarc for less than 30 days and snapped it at the end of the nose right before my binding. i also cracked the laminant in the middle of the board. oh, and th edge started to seperate from the board. i would always hear cracking while doing butters and nose presses and wonder what it was until my board final snapped when it got stuck in some deep snow. this board is way too stiff to be considered a freestyle board. The only things that i like about this… Read Full Review

“never buy this board, i rode my 2009 triarc for less...”

Written on: 09/04/2010