Timberland Reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Timberland - Ask a question now

“Nice quality”

Written on: 22/11/2013 by Forrestruns (2 reviews written)

Bought a pair of timberland shoes as gift for my boyfriend. He likes it so much. They are thick and suitable for winter. You can trust timberland for its quality… Read Full Review

“I am in love with my T boots!”

Written on: 16/11/2013 by plussafra (6 reviews written)

What I really like about my Timberland boots is that they are comfortable, warm and trendy at the same time! However, I'd like to ask Timberland to check their dealers every now and then as their prices vary quite significantly depending on where you are shopping… Read Full Review