Arielles Debs Dresses Reviews - www.arielles-debs-dresses.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I got a dress out Arielles Debs Dresses and I would...”

Written on: 16/02/2009 by rebeccamaher (1 review written)

I got a dress out Arielles Debs Dresses and I would definitely recommend them to anyone.They have a great selection of dresses and in many different colours. Overall really stunning dresses for every occasion and will definitely be getting more… Read Full Review

“I came accross Arielles by pure chance! I was just...”

Written on: 13/02/2009

I came accross Arielles by pure chance! I was just googling debs dresses, wanted to just find a design I liked to give the local dress maker so I could get one made. But came accross Arielles and was delighted to see that they could make it for me! The dress maker would have charged me over 300 euro to make it for me, and Arielles were only charging me 120. No competition there! Loved the dress, it looked great on me, measurements were a little off but that's my fault! I didn't get my height… Read Full Review

“I came across Arielles Debs Dresses while searching...”

Written on: 14/01/2009

I came across Arielles Debs Dresses while searching google and have to say that the lengths they went to in order to supply my daughters dress in time for her 21st Birthday were quite commendable.

The dress is fabulous! We ordered AE 22 in cream and teamed it with killer red satin heels and red accessories. The quality and finish of the dress was amazing! I still can't believe the prices on their website for formal dresses of such quality.

Arielles was in constant contact, ensuring all… Read Full Review