Faryl Smith, Faryl Reviews

From 1 review

Faryl Smith, Faryl - Ask a question now

Faryl Smith, Faryl

“First, I 'll tell you I'm a man over 60 years. Im my...”

Written on: 21/10/2009

First, I 'll tell you I'm a man over 60 years. Im my life I've seen a lot of great, or topsingers. Nevertheless that fact, I heard Faryl singing Ave Maria, and I was floored. Making a comparation between Faryl and a operadiva is out of the question, She's young, and hasn't the experience of an older woman. But no doubt, due her age, her voice is full of power, she's not aggregated like others, and I love her voice. I'm very happy with her album Faryl, and now I'm waiting for Wonderland. I'm not… Read Full Review