Palm Pre Reviews

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

Summary

Compare Palm Pre Reviews with some of the best Smartphones rated and reviewed by real consumers at Review Centre. Have you experienced the Palm Pre Smartphone? Why not write your Palm Pre review and help guide other consumers in the right direction when choosing to buy a Smartphone.

Palm Pre - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Palm Pre

“great o.s.”

Written on: 09/10/2011 by jamesrick (2 reviews written)

The Palm Pre is an interesting phone and offers what I believe to be the best operating system on a phone. It takes inspiration from apple's iphone but adds extra levels to the UI. I love the flick to close function and the way the phone allows you to easily run multiple programs at the same time… Read Full Review

Palm Pre

“Having used Palm phones for the last couple of years,...”

Written on: 09/07/2010 by davidhorton01 (2 reviews written)

Having used Palm phones for the last couple of years, I thought they where good and did what I wanted, job done. However the Palm Pre, that an upgrade and a half. A touch phone with a keyboard, you would think why butI find it better than the compertition. Good looking, Easy to use, and a damed good phone. OK I'll admit it doesn't have all the apps that iPhone has, I don't need all those apps, I just want to call people, text now and again, and get my e-mail, and that what it does, and does it… Read Full Review

Palm Pre

“I have had this unit for three months, and generally...”

Written on: 26/02/2010 by Erebus1197 (13 reviews written)

I have had this unit for three months, and generally it is a really sound PDA. As already mentioned, the OS is easy to use with good, fluid movements needed to make it work. Speaking of the OS, it is a new one from Palm (WebOS) and they have done themselves proud with this. Everything about is is logical, from how to open apps and programs and how to close them. The touch-screen is very responsive (and very high pixel count makes it very sharp) and has a funky little bonus that when you do… Read Full Review

Erebus1197's Response to Erebus1197's Review

Written on: 07/05/2010

Since writing this, a couple of updates have been issued from Palm. The best one for me (before I installed it) was the increased battery life fix. Wahay, I thought as I put the phone into update mode. At last the phone might last for 24 hours. I was wrong... Yes, the battery does last slightly longer so Palm have done what they said, but it is still abysmally cack.
<br/>
<br/>Also, I found to my chagrin, that if you play the radio (from the app store) loud enough to hear it, you blow the speaker. Now all my conversations have the unmistakable sound of 'bu*gered speaker' and if there is any (and I mean ANY) background noise it is almost impossible to hear the person at the other end.
<br/>
<br/>Still think it is a great phone, but I get the feeling that Palm might have cut a few corners to keep it affordable and therefore competitive with the iPhone. We will wait and see...

Palm Pre

“when i first got the pre, i couldn't figure out how to...”

Written on: 04/09/2009

when i first got the pre, i couldn't figure out how to close app windows. but after viewing the online pdf op manual i became a pro. there is one gesture that is used often, the back gesture. it's nice because it becomes habit, and almost common sense. there is a button for home and it also lights up when actions are performed. also i noticed two little lights on either side of the button witch seems to indicate the gesture was read from one side to the other. what i found nice was a period for… Read Full Review