Bical BabyShocks Reviews

Bical BabyShocks - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bical BabyShocks

Bical BabyShocks

“Bical BabyShocks are nice shoes, I bought them for my...”

Written on: 13/06/2009

Bical BabyShocks are nice shoes, I bought them for my kid before.
I also recommend brands like kio trend (www.kiotrend.com), cost a little more but quite comfortable… Read Full Review

“Bical Socks are a fantastic practical value for money...”

Written on: 18/03/2009 by Lucy Locket (1 review written)

Bical Socks are a fantastic practical value for money product.
Anti-Bacterial Insoles, Protects Children's Feet, Gift Boxed, Value for Money, Wonderful Colourful Designs!
Basically a sock with a rubber sole that curls up the toe, that not only protects children's feet, but helps them to grip when learning to crawl or walk.

If they get dirty, you can pop them in a washing machine at a low temperature, and they come out as good as new! They have a baby powder smell in the rubber of the sole… Read Full Review

“Really well made, Bical BabyShocks are very practical...”

Written on: 09/01/2009 by jwrhold (2 reviews written)

Really well made, Bical BabyShocks are very practical socks for my child who is just learning to crawl. These 'rubber soled socks' protect his toes, and give really good grip, which as we have laminate floors in our house is really important. They can be machine washed also.

A really great product, I wish my eldest child had been able to have a pair but he is too big now. I will definitely buy more when my son grows out of his current pair!… Read Full Review