Carters360 Reviews - www.carters360.com

Carters360 www.carters360.com - Ask a question now

“Brought a pair of Tenicia dragon 100's off...”

Written on: 19/07/2009

Brought a pair of Tenicia dragon 100's off www.carters360.com in January, I am an experienced skier and I knew my size and that I have owned Tenicia before and they have found them to have a fantastic fit!
When they came on the Tuesdays after ordering them on the Monday I was very pleased, within 10 minis I had them on with Bridgedale socks and there was something wrong with the fit! I e-mailed Carters with my concern and within the day I had an e-mail back explaining how I should check the… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Carters360 emailed me once the ski boots had been...”

Written on: 08/01/2009 by paul3670 (1 review written)

Carters360 emailed me once the ski boots had been returned only to suggest that it was ME who had lost the insole, further more they advised that they would not be refund me ANY postage.

This made me question whether this business carries out any quality checks on their goods before they are dispatched.

I now feel I have been left out of pocket due to no fault of my own. … Read Full Review