Cancun, Blue Bay Club Hotel Reviews

Cancun, Blue Bay Club Hotel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Cancun, Blue Bay Club Hotel

Cancun, Blue Bay Club Hotel

“Where do I start. First of all the hotel is well away...”

Written on: 19/09/2008

Where do I start. First of all the hotel is well away from the hotel zone so you have to travel miles to the night life.
The lobby looks dusty and ancient. The reception staff were not very welcoming I thought.
Hated the food as there was not enough choice and the pool area was tiny!!!!!
I booked a junior suite and it was one of the worst rooms I have ever seen. It was dull and you couldn't even swing a cat in the bathroom.
As soon as I arrived I demanded to be transferred to another hotel… Read Full Review

“This hotel is GREAT! It is newly upgraded and there is...”

Written on: 17/01/2008

This hotel is GREAT! It is newly upgraded and there is nothing bad about it!! deffinetly recommended for EVERYONE!… Read Full Review

“Cancun, Blue Bay Club Hotel - We were so surprised at...”

Written on: 20/11/2004 by wagonwheels (1 review written)

Cancun, Blue Bay Club Hotel - We were so surprised at how friendly the Mexicans are, they could not do enough for us. A big highlight of the trip was Isla Contoy (the kind of beaches you dream about). Be prepared to take extra money for trips as they really do make the holiday. Cancun offers a wide variety of entertainment and restaurants up and down the coast. Although you will find the usual MacDonald's and TGI Fridays which you cannot escape nowadays, we recommend that you try some of the… Read Full Review

“I was at my wits end to find a holiday for our Ruby...”

Written on: 20/07/2004 by Robert Kerr (2 reviews written)

I was at my wits end to find a holiday for our Ruby wedding celebration. I need not have feared, the Blue Bay Club Hotel was one of the friendliest and most efficient I have ever stayed in and at 65 I've been around. service staff and food were the tops what more can I say. Two weeks of luxury, at an affordable price.
Air conditioning could have been a bit less noisy… Read Full Review

“We went to Cancun Blue Bay Club for my 21st birthday...”

Written on: 09/01/2004 by tracyh (1 review written)

We went to Cancun Blue Bay Club for my 21st birthday and I'd researched all the hotels in the area before booking.
The hotel was more than we expected, it was beautifully set out and right on the white sandy beach.
We even got champagne and fruit to our room thrown in!
The restaurants and the staff were the best, we could not have wished to go to a better place.
All in all we had a fantastic time, the nightlight was great, day trips such as the jungle tour were excellent. This is an action… Read Full Review

“Trying to decide on a honeymoon destination is not...”

Written on: 05/07/2002 by Chris. (1 review written)

Trying to decide on a honeymoon destination is not easy, so when my then fianc e and I both said the word "Mexico" at the same time, that was where we were going.
We chose the Blue Bay Club hotel in Cancun primarily on the picture in the brochure, and we weren't disappointed. We were told we'd get a bottle of sparkling wine, a fruit basket, and an ocean-view room as it was our honeymoon, and we did (the wine and fruit despite the fact we arrived at 1 am!).
The hotel was located away from the… Read Full Review

46656_Jh.'s Response to 29906_Chris.'s Review

Written on: 28/10/2002

It has helped us alot because my mum and dad are taking me and my brothers and sisters there. If you could send us some pictures we would be even more grateful:)

47083_Chris.'s Response to 29906_Chris.'s Review

Written on: 30/10/2002

I haven't got any pics that I can download at the moment (I'm at work, they're at home ;-) ), but in the meantime take a look at www.bluebayresorts.com or www.vacation-travel.com (click on resorts and follow the menus to the Blue Bay), they'll give you a few pictures.