Lloyds TSB Classic Reviews

• Ease of use

Lloyds TSB Classic - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lloyds TSB Classic

Lloyds TSB Classic

“Great all round account”

Written on: 04/10/2013 by MargateMark (4 reviews written)

Ive been a customer of Lloyd's Bank for around 3 years now, and to be honest, Ive never had cause to complain. My banking needs are fairly simple: my salary goes in, my debits go out, I save a bit and the rest is spent with a debit card mostly. Ive always found the best way to manage my accounts is to use the amazing internet banking site and also the naty little banking app on my smartphone. Both are totally secure and have served me very adequately all along. Im happy that I never get hassled… Read Full Review

“Great Bank Account ”

Written on: 31/01/2013 by Vicky_sand (3 reviews written)

I just switched my bank account to Lloyds and I must say that I’m very happy with it. I think the account has everything I might require at the moment! Additionally, when I opened it, simultaneously a simple savings account was opened for me (I was really thrilled as I did not have to bother locating one since I just need a very basic account). Moreover internet and mobile banking were activated instantaneously, a few day later my debit card arrived and my pin. The procedure was very simple… Read Full Review

“I think the Lloyds TSB clasic account is brilliant. I...”

Written on: 16/03/2011 by JohnDuring (2 reviews written)

I think the Lloyds TSB clasic account is brilliant. I particlurly like the fact they can send you weekly text messages to keep you updated with your account.
I've given them 5 stars overall but removed a star for ease of use and customer service becase sometimes you can't carry out everything you need to in a branch... you have to call telephone banking or log in online.

Would I recomend to a friend - yes… Read Full Review

“Not long been with this bank, but by far despite the...”

Written on: 25/02/2011 by missredberries (4 reviews written)

Not long been with this bank, but by far despite the bad press I give it my loyalty! It's amazing online features and £10 buffer makes this account amazing, also will be upgrading to the £7.95 a month account very soon, they have so many facilities to help you out or guide you, I've banked with Barclays, NatWest, and Santander, and none of these banks come even close to the up to date banking Lloyds TSB offer, Fantastic… Read Full Review