Bananafingers Climbing Equipment, Hereford Reviews

Bananafingers Climbing Equipment, Hereford - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bananafingers Climbing Equipment, Hereford

Bananafingers Climbing Equipment, Hereford

“I have shopped at Banana fingers a number of times and...”

Written on: 10/03/2011

I have shopped at Banana fingers a number of times and I think its a great shop. They have a great range of products and using the site is very easy. The prices are very good, and P&P charges are very reasonable. I have emailed them several times with qureies about items/orders and they are always quick to respond even at weekends. I would recommended them to anyone… Read Full Review

“Bananafingers Climbing Equipment, Hereford, has great...”

Written on: 05/02/2009

Bananafingers Climbing Equipment, Hereford, has great customer service and quick delivery. Generally excellent prices. I bought some stuff through their online site. I received a really quick reply to an email query well outside of normal business hours - the people who run the shop seem really eager to help out.

This is the third time I've purchased climbing gear from them, and it's on my list of places to check whenever I'm after some new gear. Not as big a selection as some of the larger… Read Full Review