Creation Climbing Centre, Moseley, Birmingham Reviews

Creation Climbing Centre, Moseley, Birmingham - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Creation Climbing Centre, Moseley, Birmingham

Creation Climbing Centre, Moseley, Birmingham

“we had a groupon booking for 90mins upto 6 people on...”

Written on: 27/03/2011 by emmabr (1 review written)

we had a groupon booking for 90mins upto 6 people on sunday and had a great time. myself and my husband were 1st timers as was my 6 year old son but my 14 year old had a little experience and we all thoroughly enjoyed it.
the outside area is to put it polietly not nice but once in its great, i am not a fitness type and was bit nervous and unsure but found it great fun. def worth doing… Read Full Review

“I visited Creation Wall in March 2010. I live in...”

Written on: 19/03/2010

I visited Creation Wall in March 2010. I live in Birmingham and did not know it was there! All I can say is, WOW! They are just weeks away from opening another new bouldering section, and the place is already massive as it is. I don't think I have seen another place this big. There are loads of different routes to choose from at all grades. There's a cafe serving snacks and hot drinks and we had a really good laff with some of the staff there. Overall we had a great day out and it cost less… Read Full Review

“I was looking for local rock climbing centres on the...”

Written on: 06/05/2009 by sufc27 (8 reviews written)

I was looking for local rock climbing centres on the internet and stumbled across Creation Walls in Moseley.

I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the warehouse. Its got a massive skatepark as well for skaters, and bikers.

The new bouldering area will be massive form the looks of it. The current one is pretty good with plenty of routes of differing difficulty. A really good vareity of walls and routes in the bouldering makes for hours of fun.

The walls are great with loads of overhangs and… Read Full Review

“I recently paid a visit to Creation ~Walls climbing...”

Written on: 21/04/2009 by indecisive (91 reviews written)

I recently paid a visit to Creation ~Walls climbing centre in Moseleyt birmingham and i was really impressed with the staff and the facilities.

There is a lot of building work currently going on at Creation walls but this does not effect the climbing, infact its a new bouldering area that they are building.

There is already a big enough bouldering area that has all kinds of weird and wonderful lines to try. As far as climbing walls go there is more that enough to choose from.

Whether you want… Read Full Review