Jason Vale, The Juice Master's Slim 4 Life: Freedom from the Food Trap Reviews

Media Gallery for Jason Vale, The Juice Master's Slim 4 Life: Freedom from the Food Trap

Jason Vale, The Juice Master's Slim 4 Life: Freedom from the Food Trap

“The Juice Master's Slim 4 Life: Freedom from the Food...”

Written on: 22/05/2013 by AidenSelby (4 reviews written)

The Juice Master's Slim 4 Life: Freedom from the Food Trap i like to slim 4 life… Read Full Review

“Try for yourself”

Written on: 16/01/2013

I have read this book and 7lb in 7 days and have to ask if there is anyone out there who woz totally starving? I certainly was! I followed the recipes to the letter and my frame of mind is focused but my body woz empty and needing something more substantial than a wee glass of juice, although very tasty… Read Full Review

Debslinky's Comment

Written on: 09/05/2013

I tried it, and loved it. I never felt hungry at all. The juice recipes usually yield around two full glasses' worth (not so wee), so it usually took me around half an hour to finish them (if I needed to finish them, they are quite filling). Many people have found they don't even need all five juices in the day as they are full. They are delicious, nutritious, filling and I feel great after my 7 days. I am now half-way through the 14-day Turbo Charge plan and the meals are lovely. I would recommend this healthy plan to anyone wanting to improve their body's health. I am 5 foot 5 and just on 8 stone anyway so didn't really need to lose weight, but I lost 6lbs and the few extra inches around my hips and tummy areas. What I'm especially pleased about is the difference it has made to my energy levels, sleep patterns and my skin, hair and nails. I feel clean, light and healthy inside and out.

“Dear Jason”

Written on: 20/10/2012

I am in my day 3 of the program 7 pounds in seven days, I am really enyoing it and yes I am loosing weight which at the moment is only water. I also bought the 14 days plan but my really worry is what I do after all this how can I maintain my weight loss? I hope you could replay to me with an advise because I feel very serious about this and also I spend a lot money buying every thing I need it. Thank you very much and I am looking forward to hear from you. Ana Alvarez… Read Full Review

Jason Vale, The Juice Master's Slim 4 Life: Freedom from the Food Trap

“People have lost 8-10lbs in 7 days! ”

Written on: 18/06/2008

People have lost 8-10lbs in 7 days!
first day is hardist then it gets easier as it goes on in fact day 4 you dont even remember what its like to eat its that easy!
great guy
great book… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 13/06/2011

The review above seems to refer to the 7lb in 7 days juice diet. Which Ive followed and it is very good and does what it says it will! Just be careful to carry on juicing and reintroduce solid food and the RIGHT food slowly or you will regain the weight FAST.
The slim for life book is more of a long term approach. It is not a diet plan. Im busy reading it and its very good. It changes your mind set so your not constantly using willpower to resist chocolate, crisps and the like but you actually want to stop eating them. Ive nearly finished the book in just a couple of days its really interesting.