Waistcoats Direct Reviews - www.waistcoatsdirect.co.uk

Waistcoats Direct www.waistcoatsdirect.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Waistcoats Direct www.waistcoatsdirect.co.uk

Waistcoats Direct www.waistcoatsdirect.co.uk

“Waistcoat too short, bow tie was appalling”

Written on: 28/09/2012

I picked the design (Mr. Z), measured from the instructions on the website, but it was a bit too short. I put that down to my error, but having read other reviews, and having re-measured, I genuinely don't think it is my error. A massive disappointment for me was the matching bow tie. Firstly, the design was different to what was shown on the website. Secondly, I opted for the self tie, but was amazed to find what appeared to be a kit to make a ready made tie, i.e. two halves of a bow tie… Read Full Review

“Very disappointing”

Written on: 03/09/2011

Bought a waistcoat which didn't look to me like the one on their web site: I thought the material cheap-looking and dull with thin lining. In my belief not a good fit for length either, despite my taking careful measurements. Emailed them to complain and asked for money back which they would not do. Unfortunately because it is custom tailoring, I had no rights of cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations. I think they know this, so can get away with poor customer service, in my… Read Full Review

Waistcoats Direct www.waistcoatsdirect.co.uk

“This company dont even get one star... I can't even be...”

Written on: 03/05/2011

This company dont even get one star... I can't even be bothered to detail the problems faced with this hideous company.
The waistcoat was stained when it arrived, When i sent it back I was told that I had stained it!! They have refused a refund, ignored letters and emails and are very rude.
AWFUL compay. PLEASE dont buy from them

waistcoat was also a hideous shape, just awful and cheap when it was in fact £115!!!… Read Full Review

Waistcoats Direct www.waistcoatsdirect.co.uk

“I ordered a waistcoat over the internet. Used the...”

Written on: 25/12/2008 by Valstar (1 review written)

I ordered a waistcoat over the internet. Used the measuring table supplied by waistcoatsdirect. When the waistcoat was delivered it was too short at the back. I mailed the supplier and he answered back that I probably did not properly measure the back.
So I redid the measurement using their exact indications. I still got the same length. Surely I was dissapointed but I realise that this is a risk ordering over the internet. I mailed the supplier that the measurement was the same as before. He… Read Full Review