Jakks Pacific Eyeclops Night Vision Goggles Reviews

Jakks Pacific Eyeclops Night Vision Goggles - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Jakks Pacific Eyeclops Night Vision Goggles

Jakks Pacific Eyeclops Night Vision Goggles

“I use these to play air soft and they are better by...”

Written on: 25/12/2008 by chainmailjohnny (16 reviews written)

I use these to play air soft and they are better by far than my russian NV. i can see my sights in total darkness and i am very impressed with them for the price. i do recommend them at under $80 they are a great deal and alot of fun. the viewing screen (small lcd) is selectable from green to b/w and very clear… Read Full Review

Jakks Pacific Eyeclops Night Vision Goggles

“I am very impressed. I have an old Russian night owl...”

Written on: 11/12/2008 by chainmailjohnny (16 reviews written)

I am very impressed. I have an old Russian night owl monocular and this blows it away, really no comparison. for a toy, this is really good. I can accurately fire both my a-5 paintball gun and even use the sites on my airsoft pistol in total darkness with good accuracy. there is no visible red l.e.d.(selectable long range off) to give me away as there is on my other night vision, so I stay concealed until I fire my first shot, and even then my paint balls or 6mm pellets are coming out of the… Read Full Review