Apple Mini DVI to VGA Adapter Reviews

From 1 review
  • Sound Quality

Summary

"The Mini-DVI to VGA adapter is designed for the iMac (Intel Core Duo), MacBook, and 12-inch PowerBook G4, allowing you to connect to an external VGA monitor or projector."
Apple Mini DVI to VGA Adapter - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Apple Mini DVI to VGA Adapter

Apple Mini DVI to VGA Adapter

Apple Mini DVI to VGA Adapter

“This is a glorious little thing. Beforehand I was...”

Written on: 09/06/2010 by truedeals (1 review written)

This is a glorious little thing. Beforehand I was trapped in my corporate Microsoft-owned world of work, where I'd have to give PowerPoint presentations using work-supplied Windows laptops.

With this device, I can now import those presentations into Keynote, and connect my MacBook to their projector and control the whole thing wirelessly from my iPhone. It has turned the whole nightmarish experience of giving these presentations into a dream.

And an absolute bargin at the price!

Bought mine… Read Full Review