Jenoptik JD 160 Reviews

• Image Quality

Jenoptik JD 160 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Jenoptik JD 160

Jenoptik JD 160

“The Jenoptik jd16o digital camera comes supplied with...”

Written on: 26/09/2002 by Kevin_E. (1 review written)

The Jenoptik jd16o digital camera comes supplied with usb cable, batteries, case, strap, manual and Ulead Photo Express / Explorer / Cool360 / AVI creator software + driver. You can even use as a webcam. Works with W98/WME/W2000/WXP. Brilliant value at Tesco's for £25.00… Read Full Review

Chocoholic.'s Response to Kevin_E.'s Review

Written on: 29/11/2002

I own a JD800i which I received for Christmas. I have been e-mailing their customer service centre since May as my LCD screen cracked spontaneously, not through abuse or dropping, but although I have sent my e-mail a number of times over the last 7 months, I am still awaiting a reply. The customer service is 0/10.
Any other Ideas for me?