Ryobi ECW-1835 240v Chainsaw 35cm 1800w Reviews

Ryobi ECW-1835 240v Chainsaw 35cm 1800w

“ryobi rcs1835 ”

Written on: 24/11/2009

ryobi rcs1835
This machine is a accident waiting to happen chain becomes loose by itself,and comes of bar Allso no spares when motor brushs fail Machine a compleat nightmare to use… Read Full Review

Ryobi ECW-1835 240v Chainsaw 35cm 1800w

“I just bought the Ryobi ECW-1835 model from Mower...”

Written on: 12/12/2008 by vtrman (4 reviews written)

I just bought the Ryobi ECW-1835 model from Mower Magic for a very very good price - sixty two quid and free delivery. It's the same machine but for a 14" bar. Same motor, same power, same chainspeed, same features, but a fraction lighter due to shorter bar length.

I was looking for reviews before I chose an electric chainsaw, but couldn't find any. I looked at Bosch, Bleck & Decker, McCullogh 2200 Watt, Flymo and also the B&Q and Homebase own brand model sat around £50 / £55. I already… Read Full Review

Vtrman's Response to vtrman's Review

Written on: 14/01/2013

I'm still using this saw 4 years later, and have just come across this site again while I'm looking for a spare chain. The saw stopped working once and local repairers would not touch it. I stripped it and found a burnt out micro switch. I made a note of the part number, searched it on Ebay, and bought some spare switches for just a couple of pounds each. So - my Ryobi is still going strong :) Bill, again. PS - the chain has never become unduly slack (I regularly check and adjust it) and it has never jumped off the bar.