Written on: 11/12/2013 by jejrc111 (1 review written)
I would like to know how I can pay by mail for membership and need address for this from your company… Read Full Review
Written on: 11/12/2011 by vonnette (1 review written)
Many happy years with these brilliant cards -good service; This year the Advents went wrong and when I complained I was suddenly totally locked out of my [active] account. All attempts/requests for help are simply ignored and there seems to be no way to actually get in touch. … Read Full Review
Written on: 24/12/2010
I hae received your advent calender as a gift. It has taken up 97% of the computer memory, this has slowed everything to almost a standstill.
I have this morning gone through the uninstall routine; the calendar is no longer listed. However it is still on the computer. How can I get rid of it in order to restore normal function?… Read Full Review
Written on: 20/12/2010
Let's divide this review into two areas:
1) The e-Cards are superb and have been around for awhile but are now so popular that even with lots to choose from, there is increased liklihood that a recipient has already received the same card from someone else and no warning if that is true. Their software needs to give senders the option to switch to a different card for that recipient. Otherwise I give the e-CARDS a 5-star rating.
2) The Advent Calendar is new in 2010 there have been a mixture… Read Full Review
Written on: 03/12/2010
I love the creativity that is shown in Jacquie's work particulaly in the Christmas Advet Calender Screensaver.. which for a Minimal cost of £2.00..
A few loading Problems but I think that was the Connection more than the Software..
I love the Screensaver there is a lot of imagination gone into it!
I love it!
Thanks Jacquie am merry Christmas to you all xx
Dawn Richardson UK
… Read Full Review
Written on: 27/10/2010
Jacquie Lawson cards are a pleasure both to send and to receive. However, trying to communicate seems to be impossible. Their website contains neither phone number nor email address, none at least that I can find… Read Full Review
Written on: 06/06/2010
Jacquie Lawson's cards are so versitile. They can be used for varied greetings to so many friends of all ages. The skill of the art work is amazing and a joy to behold. At first I found the cards a little difficult to use but with use I have mastered this little problem
Hilary Moore… Read Full Review
Written on: 07/11/2009
I love jacquie lawsons ecards, really wonderful ideas and animation. But I have been a members for a few years and have sent all of the cards I like and feel I have come to the end of her collection, although she does add new cards every year. I found a new site recently which I joined called www.katiescards.com which also offers great ecards, not quite the same style or as many cards as jacquie's but certainly a great selection and worth a look… Read Full Review
Written on: 03/07/2009 by ladyblue01 (1 review written)
I have been a subscriber for 2 years. The cards are lovely. However, many of my recipients are also members of Jacquie Lawson, so it feels weird to send them the ecards from the same place. I am thinking to try katiescards.com or ojolie.com. Has anyone used any? Or does anyone have other alternatives?… Read Full Review
Written on: 04/05/2009 by jollyhappy1 (2 reviews written)
- The ecards are one of the better ones on the net.
- No ad. The above sites also don't have ad.
- The price has increased from $8 to $10 to $12. I wish it is still $10 or $8:-)
- It is very popular. So it sucks to receive Jacquie Lawson's cards from others whom you also want to send the cards to. So I need to find other sites to send cards to them. The cards are pretty. The selection is getting bigger. It is great if you like flowers and teddy bears… Read Full Review
Written on: 22/03/2009
I love Jacquie Lawson cards, they are so beautifully drawn, with gentle humour. The site is easy to use and the service swift… Read Full Review
Written on: 02/01/2009
Lovely designs, with no advertising, just a small subscription fee.
The recipients of these cards have been delighted with the artistic and creative flair… Read Full Review
As rated by our community of reviewers
" Katie's Cards recommended...... " Read More
Written by donislie
" Complete Rip-off " Read More
" HORRIBLE SERVICE; Terrible company that takes your money! " Read More
" Need new password " Read More
" $ells your Personal Info " Read More