NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT

NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT

“Failed on me just after 12 months”

Written on: 07/05/2012 by evef4n (2 reviews written)

I have been using this card for the last year after upgrading from my 8600gt. This one required additional power from the PSU but after reading around i thought it was a pound for pound very good graphics card. I have used it occassionaly for gaming and to be honest it has done well and have a dual monitor display set up. What i dont expect from Nvidia is for it to die on me after just over 14months of buying it. I expect 3 year minimum really. I am not happy and it cost me a morning of… Read Full Review

NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT

“This is a really good graphics card for gaming. Yeah...”

Written on: 22/12/2008

This is a really good graphics card for gaming. Yeah there are newer but this is still lasting and it runs everything I need. This graphic card can make all you need. Play new and old games.
Watch movies and so on... Some new cards are up. So if you pay a few extra pennies you will get a newer one. However I do well recommend the NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT… Read Full Review