Hoodia Gordonii Reviews

Hoodia Gordonii - Ask a question now

Hoodia Gordonii

“Awful gunk”

Written on: 23/06/2012 by robinap (1 review written)

Ii had high hopes of this stuff, not least because it's a "natural" product etc etc. but in fact it just confined me to the toilet for about 1 day.. I suppose the problem is that their is very little "real" Hoodia in the tubs they sell. I have found Xenical works though.. I will review separately… Read Full Review

Hoodia Gordonii

“I bought some Hoodia Gordonii from Just Hoodia recently. ”

Written on: 27/11/2010 by moogle09 (2 reviews written)

I bought some Hoodia Gordonii from Just Hoodia recently.

I bought one months supply which consists of a bottle of 100 Hoodia tablets. I took 3 tablets per day and after a couple of weeks I definately began to snack less.

I have lost a few pounds since taking the Hoodia and intend to carry on when this bottle is finished.