Planet Numbers International Phone Calls Reviews - www.planet-numbers.co.uk

• Reception

• Reliability

• Extra Features

Media Gallery for Planet Numbers International Phone Calls www.planet-numbers.co.uk

Planet Numbers International Phone Calls www.planet-numbers.co.uk

“Great for calling our clients all around the world...”

Written on: 09/11/2012 by brian68 (1 review written)

Thanks to this service we've now managed to slash our telephone bill massively which is a great help to us, in fact it also helps provide a better service to our clients as we can now contact them more often without fear of crippling bills. I would thoroughly recommend this service to any company who is making calls abroad often and is looking for the most cost-effective way of doing so! All their rates are available easily on the website and when we weren't entirely sure how the service… Read Full Review

“Planet's Misleading WebSites”

Written on: 22/07/2012 by PeterZ (1 review written)

This organisation surfaces under a number of different NetSites addresses. The Site information on calls to UAE is totally inaccurate on call rate and contact number. Call rate is over 50% understated. I guess a Company who cannot afford to keep their Site up-to-date, maybe cutting corners elsewhere too ? Or is it a deliberate Sales tactic ? … Read Full Review

“I have read how highly you are rated as a ethical,...”

Written on: 05/02/2010

I have read how highly you are rated as a ethical, courteous company and I love your cheap call prices and not having to sign up to a contract.

I was with 18866 - who billed me twice in December and then wrote a letter saying that my bank had said that I disputed the payment of my last bill (it wasnt even due yet and was automatically deducted from my current account each month) and that 18866 would be blocking their service. One is dealing with a nameless, faceless, non-contactible 'entity'… Read Full Review

“Used for the first time today to a mobile in the UAE....”

Written on: 01/01/2010

Used for the first time today to a mobile in the UAE. Call went straight through and the line was exceptionally clear. Well done!… Read Full Review

“Planet numbers .co.uk is no where near as cheap as...”

Written on: 16/10/2009

Planet numbers .co.uk is no where near as cheap as they advertise on their website ( www.planet-numbers.co.uk ).

Because on top of the fee advertised on Planet numbers website, BT charges you an additional fee of 5P a minute ( for more information on this see BT's website; http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumer/consumerProducts/pdf/SpecialisedNos.pdf ).

So for example Planet number says on their website that calling landlines in Brazil costs 2P a minute, in reality you pay… Read Full Review

“I use the service of Planet Numbers for calling...”

Written on: 15/12/2008 by jassi39 (1 review written)

I use the service of Planet Numbers for calling abroad. After trying many other cheap phone providers this one is definetly my favourite, it is reliable, I get the destination called from the very first time, no busy lines and no dialling for many times untill the connection is provided. They are definitely not the cheapest one but at the end I paid more for waiting for the connection and redialing and redialing and paying for redialing at the most of the cheaper providers... For me it is… Read Full Review

“I have a travel agents and planet numbers was...”

Written on: 23/05/2011

I have a travel agents and planet numbers was promising cheap call to mauritius, seychelles and maldives... however after checking my bills i noticed that i have been charge 3 times more they said on the tin. I dont recommend Planet numbers unless you prefer getting rip off.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 13/06/2011

Hi,

Thanks for your review, I'm very sorry you're unhappy.

As explained in the below review, as it is your service provider that bill you for the call, we have no access to your bill nor can we over-charge you.

Our numbers to call Mauritius are set and regulated. The middle three digits of the number instruct your service provider to charge you at the set rate. It appears your service provider hasn't done this for you and have charged you additional fees.

We do recommend our customers get in contact with their service providers before making a call to see if they're likely to incur any additional charges. We advertise our rates from BT landlines and despite our service being compatible with the other service providers, we can't guarantee that they won't charge you any extras.

Again, I'm sorry that this has happened. Feel free to contact me to discuss this further.

Alex
Planet Numbers.

“I've been using one of the 10p a minute numbers to...”

Written on: 19/05/2011 by David Bowie (1 review written)

I've been using one of the 10p a minute numbers to call Italy and when you call the planet number number the automated message voice clearly says: "this call will cost you 10p a minute." However when I recently went on to check my itemised bill I discovered that I had been charged 33p a minute! The company are liars! Never using this again and will tell as many people as possible I know to never use planet numbers.
Stay away from them!… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to David Bowie's Review

Written on: 13/06/2011

Hi David,

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry that the bill came to more than expected.

We offer a ten pence a minute line to Italian mobiles and the vast majority of our customers are very happy.

As we don't bill you, we can't access your bill nor overcharge you. Your service provider bills you for the call and it seems that they have overcharged you in this instance. I recommend getting in contact with your service provider and asking them why this has happened, since the cost of these numbers are set and regulated.

Again, I'm sorry that you're dissatisfied. If you'd like to get in contact with us, I'd be happy to discuss this further.

Alex,