Canvas101 Reviews - www.canvas101.co.uk

Canvas101 www.canvas101.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Fast, Cheap and Quality - Stepped up their game?”

Written on: 17/05/2012

I noticed that the only review on this site was negative, but having looked at a few other review sites I thought it was worth giving them a try - especially as more recent reviews seemed to be more positive. Well I'm glad I did. The canvas arrived well before the 5 days estimated and by courier! It was well packaged with plenty of bubble-wrap. The canvas itself was great quality - the colours are vivid and the frame seems nice and strong and the print was sharp. It looks great in my… Read Full Review

“canvas101 are possibly the worst canvas company online”

Written on: 04/12/2011

This is just my opinion but i suspect there are others out there. I noticed that there used to be other reviews of this site but they are no longer here. I ordered a canvas print for my Son's birthday about 6 weeks ago. I was told that the canvas would be shipped out next day. 6 weeks later and Canvas101 still haven't delivered my banksy. I have tried calling several times and i get excuse after excuse telling me why my canvas hasn't arrived. Absolutely rubbish rubbish rubbish canvas101… Read Full Review