Italian Wines & Food www.italianwinesandfood.co.uk Catalogue Reviews

Media Gallery for Italian Wines and Food www.italianwinesandfood.co.uk

Italian Wines and Food www.italianwinesandfood.co.uk

“I use Italian wines and Food once a month and i am...”

Written on: 06/02/2009 by tomstone514 (1 review written)

I use Italian wines and Food once a month and i am leaving this review in response to the bad review. I have used them for over a year now and the service is excellent and i can not see any term that issues replacements, i have never had any!
The website has a very good layout and things are very easy to find. There is food and wine on there that my local deli would not be able to get and the range is very big. I think they have over 500 different products.
I ordered some tanca farra at… Read Full Review

“I only used their services once. ”

Written on: 10/12/2008 by nicoletp (1 review written)

I only used their services once.
Pros: Fast delivery, reasonable prices. Cons: At the present time, they reserve the right to replace out of stock items with "any similar item of a similar value", without prior specific consent of the buyer other than the acceptance of the terms. They replaced two items I ordered, one with another of lesser value, without bothering to phone or email. The other substituted item arrived slightly damaged. After a series of unpleasant emails by a store… Read Full Review

Tomstone514's Response to nicoletp's Review

Written on: 06/02/2009

I have to disagree! I use Italian wines and Food once a month and have never had a replacement nor anything damaged. I did have something missing once but a quick phone call got me a refund. They are brilliant i think,