Island Importer Reviews - www.islandimporter.com

Island Importer - www.islandimporter.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Above & Beyond ”

Written on: 18/05/2013 by Jjmoney (1 review written)

Island importer truly did have a huge part in making my day as special as it was. After my friend told me the great service she had recieved from them I decided to give them a try from my destination wedding. I ordered my hubby the linen pants shirt and vest (boy did he look yummy) and the grooms men the pants and ash coloured ss linen shirt. They looked amazing as well. My pictures turned out beautiful and everyone complimented us on the good looking wedding party we had. I wanted our son to… Read Full Review

“Great designs at affordable prices!”

Written on: 04/05/2012

After browsing through several websites to shop for our upcoming destination beach wedding, I stumbled upon Island Importer. I was really impressed with the design options and the cost. That impression carried through until I finally received what I ordered. Will definitely recommend… Read Full Review