Island Importer Reviews - www.islandimporter.com

Island Importer - www.islandimporter.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Island Importer has a wide range of casual and beach...”

Written on: 10/12/2008

Island Importer has a wide range of casual and beach wedding clothes with excellent customer service. Quick and prompt delivery.
Awesome products! I don't think you can find linen outfits as complete and of good value anywhere else!

Great website for range of beach wedding attire and linen outfits for both men and women… Read Full Review

“We had our wedding in St. John on 7/25/07 and I just...”

Written on: 09/12/2008 by AngelaRemington (1 review written)

We had our wedding in St. John on 7/25/07 and I just wanted to thank you for your great customer service and a GREAT product. We ordered 3 of the pondok dresses in the sunset colors and 3 of the linen majorca shirts in natural and they looked AWESOME on our wedding party. My daughters looked amazing in the dresses and the colors were PERFECT!! I felt like I looked around forever and when I stumbled upon your website I finally found exactly what I wanted! Thanks again for helping make our… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib