Preslec Reviews

Media Gallery for Preslec

Preslec

“Too expensive”

Written on: 17/06/2013

Bought an oven I needed ASAP as mine was broken family to feed, sold me shop ex display , loaded it into my car and said was giving me £10 discount as it wasn't being delivered,,, paid £270 for ex display found it for £175 on Internet. Loads of shops selling it or £189… Read Full Review

“all in all i found preslec to be a pleasant...”

Written on: 07/12/2008

all in all i found preslec to be a pleasant experience, it was nice to talk to the same people each time i visited so the staff were aware of my situation which saved me having to keep explaining what i wanted to do, i did shop around but didn't their set-up impressed me enough to go back… Read Full Review