Julia Bruni, How to Pull Girls: An Insider Guide to Success with Women Reviews

Click here if this is your business
★★★☆☆
3 / 5
From 2 reviews
50% of users recommend this
Click here if this is your business
  • Value For Money

Media Gallery for Julia Bruni, How to Pull Girls: An Insider Guide to Success with Women

Julia Bruni, How to Pull Girls: An Insider Guide to Success with Women
Julia Bruni, How to Pull Girls: An Insider Guide to Success with Women
Julia Bruni, How to Pull Girls: An Insider Guide to Success with Women
Julia Bruni, How to Pull Girls: An Insider Guide to Success with Women

Refine your search

Use the tools below to refine your search by only displaying reviews with a certain number of star ratings or to only show reviews from a certain time period. Eg click on '1 star' to just display the reviews we have which received a 1 star rating click or 'Within the last month' to display just reviews posted over the last month.

  • Average Rating Over Time
  • Within the last month ***** (From 0 reviews)
  • Within the last 6 months *** (From 0 reviews)
  • Within the last 12 months * (From 0 reviews)

Latest Reviews

★☆☆☆☆
Julia Bruni, How to Pull Girls: An Insider Guide to Success with Women

“After reading the first few pages using "click to look...”

Written on: 17/03/2011

After reading the first few pages using "click to look inside", I was excited to buy this book which seemed really amazing. On arrival i read past those first few pages and i am really sorry to say it made my skin crawl. I wanted to buy a book written by a women as i thought it would give a real first hand inside of how to be better with the opposite sex. Instead my reality was the book is full of unintellegent obvious information which in my opinion would be detrimental for any kind of sucess… Read Full Review

If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.
Report this review
★★★★★
Julia Bruni, How to Pull Girls: An Insider Guide to Success with Women

“Julia Bruni, How to Pull Girls: An Insider Guide to...”

Written on: 27/04/2004 by danieljlord (1 review written)

Julia Bruni, How to Pull Girls: An Insider Guide to Success with Women provides to the point analysis of how girls want to be pulled. Julia's approach is that you're already 80% right in your approach - but it's the other 20% that you muck up by not understanding the girl's wants. I've had some good initial success with her advice in situations that I would not normally have attempted - e.g. pulling an amazing Czech waitress. Now I can't wait to get out there again and start refining the… Read Full Review

If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.
Report this review
overview