Yamaha YCL-250 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Yamaha YCL-250 - Ask a question now

Yamaha YCL-250

“A great beginner's clarinet”

Written on: 29/11/2011 by TheWatcher15 (1 review written)

I'm 57 years old. And, for some unknown reason I decided to take clarinet leasons. Before I started I checked out all the reviews I could find, and asked all the sales people at the shops I visited. Without exception they all recommended the Yamaha YCL-250. I've been using it for several months now and must say it is an excellent choice for the beginning student. The best way I can describe it is from the moment I picked it up for the first time it just felt right. You can not go wrong with the… Read Full Review

Oldbod's Response to TheWatcher15's Review

Written on: 25/06/2012

Agree totaly except that it is a great clarinet full stop , low maintance with it's type of pads. Over the years I have had more clarinets than I've got fingers this beats 'em all. If you are not going to peform in public and haven't won the lottery then this is the one. No plastic pins as on the Buffet to break and it plays out the box without setting up. Best to wait and save a bit more for this one.